Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to our most frequently asked questions!
Each weekly enrichment class will include:
- A live, interactive class with a Tiny Chefs culinary instructor. Students will cook along with our chef in real time.
- Each recipe should take 60-90 minutes, depending on the specific recipe. Tiny Chefs will let families know prior to each class how long we estimate that class to be.
- Quiz and activities depend on the theme; most will last between 10-30 minutes.
Don’t worry – if you miss a class, you don’t miss out on the fun! Tiny Chefs will provide a recording of the class within one week of the missed class date. Students will be able to watch the class at a time convenient for them.
- A computer or tablet (w/ webcam – recommend for live sessions) with access to the internet.
- A printer to download and print the documents that accompany class lessons.
- Ingredients and supplies for the recipes. Shopping & supply lists will be available prior to the class series.
- Basic craft supplies (scissors, crayons, glue, etc.) for the activities (optional).
Families should plan to set up their children for success!
- All ingredients and supplies should be readily available for students and easily accessible.
- Helpful tips about each recipe will be sent a few days before to help prepare families & students.
The recommended age range for this program is 6 – 14 years old. Maximum number of students per program: 24.
Cost: $125 per student per 5-session/recipe theme.
Format: Chef instructors will lead the live cooking class and cook along with students. Students will be able to meet & greet each other as well.
- Annual Tiny & Teen Chefs Club members receive these cooking series for free! Don’t forget! Another perk for annual members: you receive all our Special Live Cooking Classes for free as well!
- Monthly members do not receive the live cooking series for free, however, monthly members DO receive the recorded videos of these classes. Recorded videos can be accessed a week after each scheduled class date and can be found in the members Dashboard. If monthly members want to take the live class, they still can! Email us at email@example.com to receive a coupon code to apply at registration!
Our virtual series includes 5 or 10 recipes. Each recipe has an instructional video, shopping list, lesson plan, quiz, and several activities!
This is the best part! You get to do these recipes with your family at YOUR leisure – no scheduled Zoom classes; this schedule is all about you!
This series ranges for ages 3-12, as each recipe has the ability to “Take it Down a Notch” or “Kick it Up a Notch” depending on the child’s experience/age.
Tiny Chefs is only providing the curriculum, guided video instruction, and activities. Ingredients & supplies are not included. However, you do not need to do the recipes in order, and can start with the recipes/lessons that you have the ingredients/supplies for. All the recipes contain easily found ingredients at a local grocery store – no Madagascar Vanilla here!
Contact us, and we will get back to you within 24 hours! We are your personal online coaches & can even schedule calls with you and your child to go over difficulties or challenges within any recipe/lesson!
Yes we do! Tiny Chefs courses make an excellent, unique and fun gift!
You can redeem your Tiny Chefs Gift Certificate, located in the Tiny Chefs Store.
No! We have created a “Family” registration option so that families of all sizes can participate, without having to pay for each child’s registration.